Dr. Patrick K Lam Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Patrick K Lam?

Appointment Impossible

Have tried to get an appointment for over a year. I am told my referral never arrived by fax but I have actually stayed on the phone while the insurance company faxed and confirmed the arrival of the fax. Finally got an appointment even though they still have no record of my referral. Oddly enough they now have my old outdated referral on file. VERY frustrating!!!

Follow up and Staff communcation marginal at best

Follow up is marginal at best. I've been waiting 2+ weeks now for him or someone from his staff to contact me regarding medication. Was late to facility to perform upper G.I. scope.

Dr. Lam took his time in asking me questions related to my problems, tells me what he thinks the problem may be and recommended a scope procedure into my stomach and found an infection which was treated .

You can tell a great doctor if they spend time explaining

A good doctor is a doctor that tell you and explains to you what you want to hear. A great doctor is a doctor that tells you what you NEED to hear and that is Dr Lam! He spends a great deal time educating his patients which is lacking in many doctors these days.

Dr. took his time and was thorough in asking my issues and explained what he thinks is going on and what needed to be done to help my condition. His staff were courteous and respectful.

Caring individual

He truly cares and that's what matters. He gives you his honest opinion.

Excellent physician!

One of the best physicians in Arizona. For years I was worried due to a medical condition until I meet Dr. Lam. After appropriate testing and assessment, Dr. Lam helped me to realize that my "problem" was not anymore. Thanks to Dr. Lam today I am a healthy person.