Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick C Lau has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Each time I have to get my medication refilled, this doctor wants me to come to his office, pay the visitation copay and then wait for him. he will then say yes he will send the refills and guess what I have no fills. I have been following his instruction and getting my labs done on time. Yet he fails to renew my prescription.
the staff is nice but this doctor does not spend enough time with his patients. I asked very important questions about my health and he looked at me like I was stupid and waited at the door as if he was in a hurry to leave my appointment. very uncareing doctor.. the only good thing about this doctor is the opening in his appointments as he can see you most the time the next day but what good is that if he isn't gonna do his job?
Dr. Lau is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- New York Medical College
Dr. Patrick C Lau accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNatomas Family Practice Inc, 2410 Del Paso Rd, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Patrick C Lau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.