Dr. Patrick D Leleux Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick D Leleux Jr?

I am 45 years old & he is the inly Dr. I have ever seen that took time to explain my dx to me in detail. He also has a great bedside manner.

By far the most caring Doctor I've ever visited

My husband walked in to see about a back spasm i was having. He was told by Dr LeLeux personally to come back in at 1 and he would see me, no problem. My husband and I got there at 1 and we were told by the receptionist and nurses, that walk ins for new patients was " too much paperwork" therefore I couldn't get past the staff to see the doctor. My file was there with the other Doctor in the practice, so I wasn't officially a "new" patient. Staff Lazy and unprofessional.

STAFF

Staff could be a little more friendly. Leaving messages is sometimes fruitless...no call back or a day or two later

Dr. Leleux and his office staff are by far the best I have ever seen. He is young, friendly and good looking and he staff is very compassionate and easy to get along with. I would recommend Dr. Leleux and his staff to anyone.

Very good Dr. overall he needs new staff

Rude Nurses at front desk

The nurse at the front desk is incredibly rude and has terrible phone etiquette. If you do not answer when they call DO NOT expect them to leave you a message. I called back after a week of waiting for a reply and the nurse that answered spoke to me very condescendsingly when ahe informed me that they tried to reach me but I did not answer. Excuse me, but I usually do not answer phone calls from unfamiliar numbers, and being that a Dr's office has multiple lines, I did not recognize the number they tried to reach me from. A friendly voicemail asking me to call back would have sufficed. I would recommend the Dr, but unfortunately one would have to deal with his foul tempered staff to set up an appointment. My advice is to find a Dr with a more professional staff.

Dr. Patrick D Leleux Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kaplan, LA.