Dr. Patrick G Livingston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick G Livingston?

dr Livingston is great. he is so good with both my elderly parents and really listens.

I LOVE Dr. Livingston and all of his staff. They are wonderful and caring people!!!

i am so glad I started going to Dr. Livingston in 2007. He is very kind and thorough. He's very respectful and just an all around good doctor!

Love this doctor! He takes the time to listen.

Very Good!

Dr. Livingston is very intelligent and practical. He is well informed on the latest medical practices. He does not rush the appointment and I always feel like my questions have been answered.

Best Dr. my family has EVER had!

I knew this Dr. when we worked together before starting his own practice. Being a nurse for 11 years myself, I have seen ALL TYPES of doctors, and Dr. Livingston honestly takes the place of the BEST! You can tell by his attitude and actions that he not only likes and enjoys his job, but his patients as well. Once his office had been open for a while, the whole staff from reception to nurse to the Dr. himself, could call us by our first names when we walked in. They are usually pretty prompt with returning phone messages, test results, refills, and even a follow up "are you doing better" phone call.(this was after my mom was in the hospital for 2 weeks and got to come home) Not only does my immediate family use Dr. Livingston, but my sisters family, and even my in-laws too. So you see, I would, and have recommend him and his WONDERFUL care to ANYONE!

I found Dr. Livingston while searching for a great doctor when I moved to Norman, OK

Searching for a good doctor when moving to a new city is one of the most difficult things I faced in Norman. Dr. Livingston exceeded my expectations and I thank God for finding him. He really cares that I stay in good health.

Excellent physician

He has a great personality with a most caring and professional demeanor. He has an excellent well trained nursing staff. Has been my primary care physician for several years and would recommend him without reservation.

Dr Livingston is great, staff is a bit lacking...

Dr Livingston is an awesome doc! He seems to truly care and listens attentively. I have had no issues with him and he has been my doc for as long as he's been at the healthplex. His staff is ok, they are just not as friendly and don't seem to be as genuine, but they do their job as far as I can tell. They are good about working you in if you are very ill, and if not, usually only a day or two wait. Two thumbs up for the doc, and one and half for the staff.

Wonderful!

Polite, concerned, listens, easy to get an appt with, diagnoses you accurately, but most of all actually cares... need I say more?

Dr. Patrick G Livingston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norman, OK.