Dr. Patrick M Henderson Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Patrick M Henderson?

Problematic Case

At a very relatively young age, I found myself with many and varied overlapping and sometimes indefinable medical issues. I cannot excited how impressive and diligent the fixture was in helping me to identify and navigate WITH me, on the road from diagnosis, through treatment, recovery and management of my cases. I cannot say enough. This man literally participated in saving my life and my outlook throughout the process.

Type 2 Diabetes