Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick M Hurley has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I am so glad I found Dr Hurley. He is very nice and has excellent bedside manners and hes one of few doctors that actually follows up with a personal phone call. I went to the hospital for a cystoscopy and to my surprise and his, he found a kidney stone 2 to 3 times the normal size. I am still in pain from the surgery yesterday but he has been great from giving me the proper meds and pain meds to following up with me today to give me a doctors note and lighter pain meds so I can function at work. I am so thankful he caught what could of caused me horrendous pain!
This has to be my favorite doctor. Very good nature and seems extremely knowledgeable. Excellent bedside manners and honest gives you no B.S. His staff is friendly and courteous. I had an enlarged prostate for about 10 years. My primary care doctor referred me to Doctor Hurley to have a nodule biopsy on my prostate after that and a few tests he performed outpatient surgery on my prostate. A week later I was back to work and no more urinating every ten minutes. A good man and a great Doctor
25 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1993
Wayne State University
Dr. Patrick M Hurley accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Urological Institute, 26850 Providence Pkwy Ste 360, Novi, MI
Dr. Patrick M Hurley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Novi, MI.