- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick M Lynch has 2 locations
Dr. Patrick M Lynch has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Patrick M Lynch has the following 20 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Stomach Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome
- Abdominal Pain
- Intestinal Polyposis
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Intestinal Polyps
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Patrick M Lynch Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Patrick M Lynch
Dr. Lynch graduated from the Creighton University School of Medicine in 1983. Dr. Lynch works in Houston, TX and 1 other location and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lynch is affiliated with University Of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.