Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick M Nolan has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Patrick M Nolan has the following 14 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Pituitary Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes, Type 2
Dr. Patrick M Nolan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 40
Doctor Nolan is exceptionally well trained and has very good instincts in terms of diagnosis and treatment. He keeps up on research and is familiar with new meds and "best practices." He is busy and you need to schedule routine appointments well in advance but he will fit you in if there is an urgent need. I see Doctor Nolan for diabetes, and my experiences with him over a period of 20-plus years have been very good.
If you are looking for a doctor, office team, and overall healthcare experience that is downright HORRIBLE, this is the place!!! Can NEVER get a prescription refilled...always need to make an appointment! But soonest appointment is 4 months out, because of Dr. Nolan's schedule, and he seems to have a problem with writing a prescription for my thyroid medication without me having an appointment! So if I am understanding this correctly, he is denying me my medication because of HIS schedule not allowing me to make an appointment sooner! Therefore, I am penalized!!! It is a never ending circle.....Whenever I call I am placed on hold....whenever I ask to speak to Dr. Nolan, I am told he will "have to call you back"...FYI--I'm still waiting......I am in the healthcare profession and I can tell you this---If I treated my patients like this, I wouldn't have any...And how he doesn't have any opportunities sooner than 4 months away is astonishing to me!! I guess people like paying for a terrible experience!!!
42 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Patrick M Nolan accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Locations & DirectionsPatrick M Nolan Do Inc, 3300 Providence Dr Ste 206, Anchorage, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patrick M Nolan in this video.
Dr. Patrick M Nolan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.