Dr. Patrick Riley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Riley?

BEST Ortho Doc EVER!!!

Posted on August 29th, 2012

my daughter was flown to Akron Childrens with leg injury we didn't know how leg could have broken where it did. As soon as Dr. Riley saw her, he knew EXACTLY what was going on. He has the BEST bedside manner I've ever encountered (and in my 20+ years as a medical assistant). His office in Hudson is terrific, staff, wait time is next to nothing and again, the best office face time with a doc. Thanks Dr. Riley!!!

Posted on June 15th, 2009

I was so impressed with Dr. Riley when I took my son to him in extreme back pain. He'd been previously diagnosed with a pulled muscle but it was not improving after a week so he was referred to Dr. Riley. He was so personable and was funny and caring with my 12 year old son who loved him. He took an x-ray which showed a possible tiny fracture but went with his hunch that it was more than that and ordered a CT scan which he fought the insurance company for. Sure enough, my son's vertebrae was fracture all the way through and he had a broken back! He was fitted with a brace and is healing well now. I was told that if he hadn't caught the seriousness of the injury my son would have had to have surgery on his back at 12 years old! I appreciated Dr. Riley and trust his skills and intuition. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

Posted on March 27th, 2015