Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Walsh
Dr. Patrick Walsh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Ozone Park, NY. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Walsh is affiliated with Sioux Center Community Hospital and Health Center Avera Health, Sioux Valley Memorial Hospital and Providence Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Walsh has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Patrick Walsh has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Patrick Walsh has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Patrick Walsh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Walsh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sioux Center Community Hospital and Health Center Avera Health
Sioux Valley Memorial Hospital
Providence Medical Center
Floyd Valley HospitalAvera Health
St. Luke`s Regional Medical Center
Buena Vista Regional Medical Center
Pender Community Hospital
Burgess Health Center
Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
49 Years Experience
Charing Cross & Westminster Medical Schools, London
Graduated in 1964
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions10819 Rockaway Blvd, South Ozone Park, NY
Dr. Patrick Walsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Ozone Park, NY.