Dr. Patrick E Matoole Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Patrick E Matoole?

I have been with Dr. Matoole for about 2 years. He listens to your concerns are he takes the time to examine you and to make sure nothing has changed. All around a good doctor!

Very pleased with Dr. Matoole and the care he provides

My husband has been a patient of Dr. Matoole's for nearly two years. We were referred to him after my husband suffered a TBI. Matoole is a very odd fellow, but his is incredibly thorough and thoughtful. He is the first doctor I have ever seen that asked their patient what he can do to improve their quality of life. He has been very honest with my husband about the prospects of his recovery, and reassuring that time is what his brain needs to heal. He also takes the time to listen to my concerns and values my opinions on my husbands course of care. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone.

Follow up from testing !

It has been approximately 2 weeks since my MRI,EEG,EMG and I have not received a follow up phone call. My regular doctor has given me the results and they came back abnormal. One would think i would receive a follow up call with a scheduled appt for a plan of how we are gonna fix things! Nope!

staff

Dr Matoole is odd, but brilliant. Whomever stated his assistant was rude is totally wrong. She is always going out of her way to help, and is very very busy, everytime I call for something she takes care of it, not always calling to say she did it, but it's done! Your call must not have warranted a return call or she would have! Maybe you are rude and demanding, with no understanding and patience. Wish my family Dr's office was as prompt as Dr Matoole and his assistant

Rude outer office staff, doctor with no bedside manner

Although I find Dr. Matoole fully competent, he is very odd. He is not personable at all. But a worse problem is dealing with the outer office staff. They are rude in checking out (they talk to each other instead of talking to me). When I call in for a prescription refill asking for a call back, I NEVER get one. I recently had to have a sleep study and was told the St. Francis sleep clinic is notorious for not getting with the patient to get it schedule, when in fact, it was Dr. Matoole's office who had not sent the orders over in a timely fashion. Dealing with this office is a nightmare.

Rude and unprofessional assistant. Although leave messages, calls not returned.

A TRUELY CARING DOCTOR

I have never had a doctor spend as much time with me and not rushed at all. I know he spent at least an hour and a half with me. We sat down together at the computer and looked at my brain MRI. He explained every view..good areas and areas of concern. I could ask any questions an he would go back and show me my answer on a view of the MRI. After in-office testing and sharing the MRI we went back to the examining room and he asked me..."What do you want me to do for you first"...after years of extreme pain I said, "Take care of my pain and extreme fatigue". He has called me on the phone and shared reports of more current MRI's and other testing instead of having his nurse just deliver a message. I can honestly say that he is one of the best doctors I have ever seen...and I have seen more than my share. The last 3 neurologist that I saw prior to seeing Dr. Matoole were truely a "JOKE", and others that have been seen by these other neurologists definitely agree. Dr. Matoole is definitely concerned on what he can do for you and you are not just a number as to most doctors nowadays.

excellent Doctor