Dr. Patrick M Matthiessen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick M Matthiessen?

Clueless

Doesn't appear to have any understanding of progressive diseases. Such as Parkinson's, Huntington's, etc.

good doctor, poor staff

Dr. Matthiessen is wonderful as a doctor. He actually listened to my symptoms and has been proactive in finding out why my symptoms have been occurring. Other neurologists/doctors have not given me that kind of attention. He's also proactive in ruling out the worse case scenarios since I am a young woman with unusual symptoms, which makes me feel much better. The only complaint I have is the staff. Twice I had to go to the ER and had a family member call and leave messages with his staff. There was no phone call returned and we couldn't get an answer from any one on his staff on what to do. They're also slow in getting back test results or calling you back for the results. It takes forever to get in to see him but if you can deal with waiting on his staff then I would recommend Dr. Matthiessen

I like you. Although, I do wish you tookmore interest in learning sign launguageand more at easy with me. I miss Roger Anderson alot. That I think has to do something with my depression. At least try to be more caring and senitive.I hope you read this.

RUDE!

I'm not sure if the staff or the dr is worse.