Dr. Patrick E Mccleskey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick E Mccleskey?

The Best

Dr. McCleskey is an ourstanding doctor. Highly professional, courteous and friendly. He always takes the time to explain everything, and is extremely thorough. He is a shining example of the medical profession, and I wish other doctors could emulate him. I would recommend him to anyone.

U.S. Navy LT Retired

Dr McCleskey is the best doctor I have ever had. I've had many as I am 58 years old. I wish he was my primary care doctor.

Professional Care

Dr. McCleskey was very professional when I saw him for my appointments. He was knowledgable of my condition (excessive sweating). He made me very comfortable. He prescribed me a topical agent that worked! When I saw him for my follow-up, he seemed as excited as me that the medication worked! I would see him again, if needed and I would recommend him to anyone!

Dr. Patrick E Mccleskey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.