Dr. Patrick M Mcginty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick M Mcginty?

Afib natural treatment

While in the emergency room of Scripp's Medical Center for a late night Afib attack in August of 2016, Dr. M'cGinty suggested I start taking a magnesium supplement to help lower my adrenalin. Doing so changed my life. I stopped getting skipped heartbeats on a regular basis and my heart felt much calmer. To this day I feel a much calmer heartbeat. I can't thank him enough.

Very discourteous office staff, especially if they are wrong regarding not doing their job

I called to speak to the office manager, she was available. When Amy found out I was a patient, guess what? Laura was no longer available, how strange. When I offered to hold, she let me hold, came back a few minutes later, said she would transfer me, then transferred me to voice mail.