Dr. Patrick Mcgookey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Mcgookey?

Posted on July 26th, 2016

Small single doctor practice and very detail oriented office. thought doctor was helpful and good.

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Stay away. He might be a good DR. But the Staff is RUDE as heck. Disrespectful and condescending. I think he's clueless.

NICE DOCTOR

Posted on March 24th, 2016

I was very happy with the service that Dr Mcgookey provided.

Bad

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

After having a freak seizure due to lack of electrolytes from playing sports on a very hot day, I was put on a seizure medication that I reacted badly to and caused more seizures. I lost my license and started shopping for a new neurologist because I needed to get off of this medication and get my license back (I worked as a delivery driver and have had a very tough time due to this incident). I went to Dr McGookey, and though he seemed to know very little about Seizures at all and was an absolute jerk to both my family and I, at least he tried me on different seizure medicines. After nearly a year of not having my license (thank you to my job for allowing me to at least work for lower pay in another department) I called ahead of time to make sure everything is in order such as blood tests, etc. and everything was supposedly fine. The morning of my scheduled appointment, I got a call asking where my blood test was, that this would be a strike against me and that if it happened again I'd be dropped, and they asked if I'd like to reschedule in the future. I will now be looking for a new neurologist. I will never go there again.

Pleased

Posted on February 17th, 2016

was very up to speed and knowledgeable. I would send anyone i now to him.

Parkinson patient

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Great doctor.........does not have turn off / on switch, regarding good doctor / bad doctor........he's just good. You folks with less than pleasant experiences need to get your brain fixed and then write a review.

NEW PATIENT

Posted on December 16th, 2015

THOUGHT HE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PERSONABLE.

Positive Experience

Posted on July 27th, 2015

After being misdiagnosed by previous physicians, Dr. McGookey was attentive and asked all the right questions to treat appropriately. I was also very pleased with the small staff atmosphere.

Posted on July 1st, 2015

good doctor. helped me a lot. explained everything so I could understand it.

Feeling Hopeful

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Took my mother for declining memory evaluation. Courteous office. Good Environment. Everyone was so understanding of our situation. Really put my mother at ease. All were extremely helpful. The doctor was amazing with my mother. We couldn't be happier with the care she received.

Relieved and pleased

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Having been to a larger practice , I was relieved to find a small staff and just one dr who took care and time with me , was attentive and knowledgeable , not in a rush . Came up with a good plan of care . Dr and staff are approachable and knowledgeable . I feel I am on good hands .

Posted on May 28th, 2015

FINALLY!!! Found a doctor who would take the time to listen and help me. I would recommend Dr. McGookey to anyone who needed a neurologist. Never again will I go to the other Neurologists, where they treat you like just another number.