Dr. Patrick J Mcnair Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Patrick J Mcnair?

Great Experience

Dr. Mcnair and his team always made me feel comfortable. My surgery went great, and they never hesitated to check in with me to make sure I was doing okay the weeks following. He's a great surgeon, highly recommend.

Excellent

Doctor McNair and his staff were tremendous in diagnosing, repairing, and following up with my knee surgery. I couldn't have asked for a better experience

Caring and professional doctor

Dr. McNair is a skilled doctor with a kind disposition and gentle bedside manner. He always answered my questions kindly but honestly and professionally. As with any doctor, he was often running behind, resulting in fairly long wait times, but once in the room, I felt that I was the only patient that mattered.

Outstanding

ACL Repair Surgery

Could not have entrusted my son with anyone else.

So far so good......I think I'm 3 weeks out from rotator cuff repair surgery. Everything is going as expected. Dr. McNair and his team have been fantastic! Great people. Very attentive. Only stumble - At my initial appointment, the wait was REALLY long - almost an hour sitting in the exam room. All subsequent visits were pretty much right on time.

Excellent surgeon!

Dr. McNair performed my rotator cuff surgery. He was excellent to work with by being easy to talk to, clearly explaining options, and taking the time to ensure all of my questions were answered. The surgery outcome was far better than I could have imagined, and contrary to what I had read and been told by others, there was very little pain following the surgery. I selected Dr. McNair because he was highly recommended to me by another one of his patients that had an excellent outcome with two knee replacements. He is easy to talk to and is an excellent surgeon and I would recommend him to others. I was also highly impressed with the Golden Ridge Surgery Center, The staff was extremely professional and efficient, making the entire experience a good one.

ACL Reconstruction w/ Hamstring

As straight-forward as knee surgery can be. Enjoyed chatting with Dr. Mcnair, who provided all the context necessary to make an informed decision about how to proceed. He also seemed to retain a suprisingly detailed understanding of my relevant knee health history; kudos there. I recommend getting the surgical report, and looking up the technology & proceedures on youtube!! Fascinating stuff. Maybe not for the squeemish, though.

Dr. McNair was friendly, professional and very helpful. He explained my injuries and options for treatment very clearly. He was objective, but also gave his opinion when asked. He answwwed my multitude of questions patiently and really put me at ease. He and his staff have the process worked out to run smoothly for his patients, providing education, checking in and answering questions digitally in a very timely manner. I'm so thankful to Dr. McNair and his team for everything throughout this process.

Great Doctor

I've had many orthopedic issues over the years. I wish I met Dr. McNair sooner. I've been fortunate to know him and come back under his care. I don't trust anyone else to fix my shoulders or other ortho issues. He is kind and professional. Dr. McNair knows his stuff as long as you follow his recommendations etc. you will do excellent and you to will see what a gift he has

Excellent surgeon with great bedside manner.

Excellent results

Dr. McNair has done meniscus repair on both my knees with excellent results. Couldn't be happier with this doc. Also Panorama is very professional.