Dr. Patrick Morton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Morton?

Best doc ever

Posted on August 31st, 2016

I love dr Morton, if you are looking for a family physician who is personable ,understanding and just one of the sweetest kindest people on the planet look no more! Actually don't because we want to keep him to ourselves.

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Great doctor , very caring and smart

Great Family Doctor

Posted on March 30th, 2016

My family and I have been patients of Dr Morton for about 6 years now and are planning to keep him as our doctor as long as he is in practice. He is a great doctor, refers when necessary, his staff is wonderful and they treat us like family. We highly recommend this fine doctor.

Dr Morton a Dr who really cares

Posted on December 24th, 2015

I was hospitalized my doctor was Dr Patrick Morton. I had a heart attack Dr.Morton setup all the necessary care for treatment made sure I had a world class cardiologist jaraki to perform a catherizattion. Dr.Morton coordinated all my care and I felt confident in my treatment and the plan that he set forth for me when I was discharged. When I went home I was very happy the doctor Morton had treated me and that I had felt I had really received top notch medical care from a caring doctor who really cared about my health and my life which was in his hands was truly a priority for dr. Morton I sincerely referred Dr Morton to anybody looking for a medical doctor they will not be unhappy

Delayed discharge

Posted on December 18th, 2015

He forgot to tell the nurse to discharge me after he told me I could go home & I had to wait 5 1-2 hrs. Oral or written notice HAS to be given to nurse or she can do nothing at Aventura Hospital

Posted on December 9th, 2015

He is funny and the staff was nice! He is so dedicated tosolving my medicle problems and he cares about you which is nice.

Posted on November 4th, 2015

the best gift t to mankind in the medical field may god bless himd

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

No clue. Barely talks to patient

Posted on May 3rd, 2015

Spent very little time

Patient

Posted on June 19th, 2013

I met Dr. Morton in 2007 when I was admitted in the ICU for 10 days. Dr. Morton was a great doctor and he saved my life. I am forever grateful to have him as my doctor. His team is very professional and courtesy!

He practically saved my life

Posted on August 29th, 2009

I suffered for 7 years with pain that sent me to the ER several times only to be sent home with a GI cocktail and in as much pain as when I arrived! One Saturday I was folded over in pain again and I went to an urgent care center. Dr Morton was onstaff that day and diagnosed me then sent me for an ultrasound for confirmation. I ended up having my gallbladder removed. My OR doc said that my gallbladder was so full of gallstones that it was ready to explode and that I was very lucky. Needless to say Dr. Morton became my family's and my family doctor. My kids loved him. Whenver I would say that we had to go to the doctors my at the time 3 year old daughter would ask if we were going to go see "Dr. Moton" and would get upset if we went to see anyone else. Needless to say they were really not happy when we moved out of the area some years ago and they had to go to a different doctor! To this day I compare my new docs to Dr Morton, but they just don't seem to measure up...I must say that when I knew him he was a silent thinker, but focused... He knew what he was doing.

Posted on July 25th, 2009

Dr. Morton really needs better bedside manners. You wait forever in the office for a five minute visit. He did not explain anything about my health concerns, just orders test after test. His arrogance and lack of concern for his patient's well being convienced me that he was not the doctor for me.