Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick D Mulkey has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
It has now been almost two years since my hip replacement and the recovery has gone well. I was 55 when I had it done, was home in 48-hours. The recovery went exactly as Dr. Mulkey said it would. Two-years later. No pain, walking normal and exercising like I use to. Thanks, Doc. I would use Dr. Mulkey again.
I visited Dr. Mulkey for a second opinion and my conversations with him went very well. He was patient explaining my diagnosis, listening to my concerns and reservations and in outlining post surgical care and rehab. I was so impressed I am considering him as my hip replacement surgeon in place of my original surgeon. The one unasked question, for fear of being labeled 'a druggie' as with all Doctors these days, is their attitude regarding post-op pain. How about entering that selection in the rating selection?
I have seen him twice. He is peremptory, arrogant dismissive. I am seeking another physician.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
11 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
University Of Arizona Medical Center
Dr. Patrick D Mulkey accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patrick D Mulkey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.