Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Mulroy
Dr. Patrick Mulroy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bay Pines, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mulroy is affiliated with C.W Bill Young VA Medical Center, Largo Medical Center and Morton Plant Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Mulroy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Patrick Mulroy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Dr. Mulroy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
C.W Bill Young VA Medical Center
Largo Medical Center
Morton Plant Hospital
Bay Pines Va Medical Center
35 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsC.W Bill Young VA Medical Center, 10000 Bay Pines Blvd, Bay Pines, FL
Dr. Patrick Mulroy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Pines, FL.