Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick M Nemechek has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Patrick M Nemechek has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 24
This Dr went off on me and refused to see me because my symptoms did not get better with his protocol. If your problem is not due to nutritional deficiencies DON'T go to him. He refused to listen to any symptoms that did not fit his theory in an extremely rude way. I began to think filming Dr visits are necessary after this one because he wrote in his notes that it was all my fault. STAY AWAY from this Dr.
I was totally disrespected by this doctor I have been seeing for 5 years....when he discovered I voted for Trump and felt illegals need to enter this country illegally he angrily called me names and told me he no longer wanted to treat me. This man is narcissistic, insecure and a raving liberal nut.
31 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNemechek Consultative Medicine, 4252 N Verrado Way Ste 103, Buckeye, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patrick M Nemechek in this video.
Dr. Patrick M Nemechek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buckeye, AZ.