Dr. Patrick A Nosti Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Patrick A Nosti?

Very good care

I am very pleased with the care I received with Dr. Nosti. He is very professional and was put at ease by the care received. His staff is also very professional and also showed the courtesy, care and concern that gave me confidence in having my recent operation. I am glad I did that as I am back to normal and feel so much better since I had the surgery.

Very efficient office.

The administrative staff is very helpful from start to finish. They took care of everything and all I had to do was sign. Doctor Nosti explains things in a way to give you an informed outlook to make your decision. Everything in this office runs efficiently and your office visit doesn't cost you a lot of missed hours.

Caring

When I had some concerns a few days after my surgery, I decided to try to call Dr. Nosti. It was a Sat. night, and I expected an answering service, but, not only did Dr. Nosti promptly return my call, but he took the time to answer my questions and give me the reassurance I needed!

Don't ever recall begin put on hold....

Don't recall ever being put on hold when calls were made to the office. Professional, competent as well as kind and warm office staff. Thank you Dr. Nosti & staff!!!

Very happy!

Very happy with my recent surgeries! Dr. Nosti was very helpful and concerned with my condition. Office and surgery staff were very professional. I would consider going to Dr. Nosti again - but hope I never have the need!:)

Very easy to talk to...

Dr. Nosti took time to answer all of my questions and fixed all my problems! I felt very comfortable. He was so easy to talk to about issues and options. Jami, Brandi and Kiersten are awesome:)

Thankful

I'm very thankful to Dr. Nosti and very pleased with the results of my surgery. I wish I had known about him 5 years ago!

What a relief!

What a relief to have incontinence brought to an end!!! Also, it's nice to sit down and be rid of that , "sitting on a ball feeling!" Dr. Nosti and his staff are very professional and know how to make you feel at ease. I am so pleased with the outcome!

I feel 100% better!

For a very long time I "put up with" a prolapsed uterus! Dr. Nosti understood my need to get it fixed, even though I am 80 years old and others thought I should just "live with it". Thank you, Dr. Nosti!!! I feel 100% better and much closer to normal. Thanks to his staff, too. They are friendly, helpful and extremely well-informed.

Making the appointment to see Dr. Nosti Changed my life.n NO Making the appointment to see Dr. Nosti definitely Changed my life.

I was so impressed by Dr. Nosti and his staff. Kind, Compassionate, Professional, are only a few of the words I could use to describe my experience. The information I needed to make the decision regarding my surgery was written clearly and explained completely. I would not hesitate for a minute to refer anyone to Dr. Nosti.

He explains exactly what is going on with your body and different options to take care of the issue. My surgery went quite well and very impressed with the whole process.

Delightful office!

Everyone in the office is delightful. They are efficient, yet welcoming and helpful. As a physician, Dr. Nosti explains all options clearly and concisely and patient rapport is excellent.

Dr. Patrick A Nosti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.