Dr. Patrick G Odaniel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick G Odaniel?

Dr. O'Daniel treated my mom for over 25 years. He was always exceptionally respectful and caring with her. Dr. O'Daniel is not one of those "pill" doctors. He always suggested the most natural remedies whenever possible. He listened carefully and was open to patient opinions and preferences. he was always accessible by phone when needed. Mom could not have had a better doctor.

I have been seeing dr o'daniel for 20 years and he is a good dr. I have had people tell me to go to another dr that is cheaper but I wont switch no matter what it costs. he has always understood when I couldn't pay for something and always listens to my questions and gives me answers. he spends all the time he feels like he needs to with me each visit. I would recommend him to anyone. he understands if I cant afford to get my meds I need.

Dr. O'Daniel is a jewel. He always spends whatever amount of time I want to discuss various health questions I have. He gives considered thought to perspectives I may have and to research I have done. I believe there are doctors and there are those who practice the art of medicine, and he is the latter. Can't say enough good things about him. A very special doctor.

Dr. Patrick G Odaniel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.