Dr. Patrick F Okeefe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick F Okeefe?

Excellent orthopedic surgeon

Dr. O'Keefe is a very knowledgeable and thorough surgeon. I would highly recommend him.

Very happy with visit. Took time to talk to me. Gave me a diagnosis and treatment plan. Very professional.

Great experience

Dr. O'Keefe treated my 5-yr old daughter's fractured arm. He had outstanding bedside manner with my child, and he showed incredible detail and concern to ease her anxiety as well as mine. Each time we were at the Otsego clinic we felt like we were treated like VIPs. We were seen promptly and given great time and attention from Dr. O'Keefe and his staff. I would highly recommend him!!

Dr. Patrick F Okeefe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk River, MN.