Have you seen Dr. Patrick J Oneill?

I don't know what happened

As I read the great reviews I just can't imagine why mine and a few others results turned into nightmares. This so called doctor cut half my breast off . I would never go near this place again. Please consider my warning .

Eyelid surgery

Dr. Oneill and his staff are the best!!!!. I went to Dr. Oneill do fix a my eyelids after another Doctor failed and make them look worst. Dr. Oneill seen me, answer all the questions with some much knowledge it impress me. Surgery was a success my eyes are looking so good, the scar are almost invisible. Love his work.

Very happy and so grateful!

Dr. O'Neill is an amazing Dr. and a very kind,caring man. He had to redo an AWFUL surgery by another Dr. here and whay he has done has been amazing! I never thought any of it could be really fixed because it was really,really BAD, but he has done it and restored my self esteem and given me back my life as I knew it! He has the very best staff of any Dr. I have ever encountered. They are just as kind and caring as he is. Do yourself a big favor and choose the Very Best the first time! It also may save your life too!

Best plastic surgeon in Charleston area, hands down!

I cannot believe what an amazing experience I had with Dr. O'Neill and his staff. I had a breast augmentation with him to correct highly asymmetric breasts. My result is FANTASTIC. Dr. O'Neill took an extra 2 hours during surgery to make sure they were perfect. He is a perfectionist in the best possible way. He's so humble too- by far the best experience I could possibly have. His staff is incredible too. He is a magician!

Fabulous!!!

My breast reconstruction experience has been nothing short of amazing! Dr. O'Neill's kind beside manner and attention to detail has made this process not only enjoyable, but exciting, as my body has been reconstructed and transformed at the same time. The DIEP procedure has been a wonderful ending to a year of breast cancer treatments. It has been the silver lining in this gray cloud. I will be forever grateful for Dr. O'Neill's talents and kindness. I am truly on cloud nine!

Dr. Patrick J Oneill is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.