Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick J Offner has the following 1 specialty
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Compartment Syndromes
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
- Septic Shock
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Wounds and Injuries
Showing 5 of 7
It has been over a year since my husband's major surgery and I am writing this now because we felt it then and we feel even more now that Dr. Offner is exceptional. He took plenty of time with us to answer any and all questions. Was good at explaining things so we would know what to expect and he shows compassion. He loves what he does and you can tell. We have yet to find another doctor like this and it's very frustrating. If you go, you will NOT be disappointed!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Offner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Patrick J Offner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBlue Sky Neurology, 3455 Lutheran Pkwy Ste 290, Wheat Ridge, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patrick J Offner in this video.
Dr. Patrick J Offner is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Wheat Ridge, CO.