Dr. Patrick M Pancoast Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick M Pancoast?

Excellent - good manner. Good hospital.

He spent more time talking to me, and answering questions than anyone ever has. Explained things in a down to earth way. Called me the night before. Surgery was later than they said.

Perfect Hip surgery anesthetic

He has done two of my hips and they were perfect wake up no nausea. He is funny and very nice. Didn't seem hurried like other anesthesia docs I've had before. I have had my friedns ask for him.

Great hospital

All the Meridian Park staff are great. Pat is experienced you can tell and told me a joke to put me at ease, good sense of humor. Told me to call him if I had any problems even after I got home which is a first for my surgery anesthesia. Can't go wrong with any of those guys there I've had a few now. Great hospital.

Pat is tops

I usually don't like docs but I like Pat. Military officer and decorated for Meritorious service. Recommended to me and tops all the way. Straight up front and center with good hands. Quick. Wife liked him too. Fast wake up, not sick, no pain or sore throat after or hung over feeling. I like he was Air Force.

Best at Meridian Park hospital

I've had Dr. Pancoast for several difficult surgeries, and the anesthesia has been perfect. No nausea, and very minimal pain. His blocks are very fast and work. He came to see me the next day, and has a great sense of humor. Two of my friends have had labor epidurals with him, and they had no pain or problems whatsoever all the way through labor. My surgeon said he has chosen him to take care of his family, and has known him for over ten years. I can't say enough good things, and the nurses all think he is fantastic.

Good listener and Explainer

Most anesthesia doctors rush but Dr. Pancoast sat down and listened to me and answered all my questions until I felt good about it. This is the only surgery I never felt sick after it, and he's got great blue eyes too and is funny. I request him now but hope I don't need many more surgeries. He's tops in this old gals book.

Professional and fast

Get this guy! Great eye contact (great blue eyes), fast, professional. The nurse couldn't get the IV and he walked in and put it right in, didn't even hurt. I immediately felt at ease when he walked in and made a joke and said it was a pleasure taking care of me. Smooth all the way home, and no side effect at all. Ask for him at Meridian Park Hospital and you can't do any better.

Dr. Pancoast was amazing and extremely professional. He did a great job. I would recommend him for anyone! He is definately a cut above the usual anesthesiologist. I felt completely comfortable in his care, and woke up feeling great. Thank you Dr. Pancoast!

Dr. Patrick M Pancoast is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tualatin, OR.