Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Pasco DO
Dr. Patrick Pasco, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Magee, MS, with other offices in Magee, MS and Magee, MS (and 1 other location). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pasco is affiliated with Magee General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Pasco has 4 locations
360 Highway 149 Suite The Medical Towers At Tuscan Court
Magee, MS 39111
360 Simpson Highway 149
Magee, MS 39111
Dr. Patrick Pasco has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 4 of 4
Staff is excellent but his medical knowledge and expertise to me is questionable. I have worked for doctors with diferent specialities and his rating with me is low.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrick Pasco - Posted on September 11th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrick Pasco - Posted on July 15th, 2011
Dr. Pasco was my PCP when I was a child and as I got older my guardian changed my PCP but now that I am an adult I go back to Dr. Pasco and I am very happy with the service he provides me with. As a cancer survivor I do have several doctors for several different health reasons but I enjoy going to Dr. Pasco because he comes in and sits down and speaks to me like someone who is concerened about me not just like some doctors who just say "well this is whats wrong this is what to do and bye" He listens to my concerns and is always very polite. I don't believe I will ever change PCP's again.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrick Pasco - Posted on May 17th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrick Pasco - Posted on May 2nd, 2011
Dr. Pasco is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Magee General Hospital
38 Years Experience
University of North Texas
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Patrick Pasco Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Patrick Pasco's office for more information.
360 Simpson Hwy Magee, MS : (601) 849-1215
360 Highway 149 Suite The Medical Towers At Tuscan Court Magee, MS : (601) 849-1214
376A Simpson Highway 149 Magee, MS : (601) 849-1214
360 Simpson Highway 149 Magee, MS 39111
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patrick Pasco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Magee, MS.