Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick L Pine has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
This man spotted a problem that this old retired psychologist (I) hadn't had diagnosed in recent visits. His genuine smile and his sharp focus of interest in his patient at hand mirrors his sincere desire to be helpful. His more recent education puts him at the latest state of the art and I am sure, due to his level of interest and focus, he does his continuing education to keep current with all the newest developments in the rapidly changing field of internal medicine.
I am so incredibly grateful to have found Dr. Pine (now in the Meaa, AZ) area. He is undeniably the most incredibly, caring, and compassionate doctor that I have ever encountered. As someone who is incredibly ill, I was so exhausted of doctors sending me to numerous different doctors, simply because they didn't want to spend the time in the complexity of my problem. Dr. Pine has literally spent an hour with me during a visit when I really needed it. I knew that Dr. Pine would be my long time doctor when I literally collapsed cried in his office, and Dr. Pine just hugged me, telling me that things would be alright. He is amazing. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Pine. If you find yourself in the need of a caring doctor, look no further... Dr. Pine is your answer to all your medical problems and dilemmas.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Pine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Central Me Medical Center
Dr. Patrick L Pine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHonor Health, 1845 E Broadway Rd Ste 116, Tempe, AZ
Dr. Patrick L Pine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.