Dr. Patrick M Piper Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Patrick M Piper?

Patient

Dr. Piper is a very compassionate and caring physician. He treats me like a person not a 15 minute unknown no name individual. There is not a negative thing I can say about him. Dr. Piper takes pride in caring for me and my family and is the best doctor I have had the privilege to meet. He is #1 in my book.

I have been seeing Dr. Piper for several years now and he is the best doctor. He always explains everything so I can understand the diagnosis. He spends plenty of time with me when I am in the office making sure all my needs are addressed. He returns phone calls promptly and usually the same or following day. Dr. Piper is extreemly caring and compasionate with me. He takes my medical needs very seriously and makes sure I have the proper follow up care. He doesn't stop until he finds the answer. I highly recommend Dr. Piper to anyone.

Parent

Dr. Piper is an excellent doctor. We appreciate his medical expertise as well as his kind, compassionate ways. Highly recommeded!