Dr. Patrick Pownell Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Pownell?

Skin graft for Kyle Morrow

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Dr. Pownell grafted skin from my husband's collar bone area yesterday and covered a very large wound on his cheek area with it. My husband had Mohs surgery earlier in the day. This doctor is an artist! He showed me before and after pictures and I was amazed. I don't think there will even be a scar and he has no pain from either surgery site! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Patrick Pownell. He listened and answered all of our questions, was friendly and reassuring, and I don't have words good enough to describe the quality, skill, and the praise we have for his work. The first word I thought of when I saw the picture of his face was that this man is an artist. We highly recommend Dr. Pownell. The surgery was done at Park Cities Surgery Center and the care he received was outstanding. The anesthesiologist (I can't remember his name) and our nurse, Katie, were very friendly and had excellent bed side manners. Park Cities is a wonderful hospital.

Fantastic Dr!

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

Trust him with my life!

Posted on July 9th, 2016

Recently had surgery performed by Dr Pownell. I could not be more happy with my results. He is very artistic and left me looking refreshed without changing my looks. I still look like me, maybe just 15 years younger. His skills are superb, he is professional, caring and a pleasure to work with. His office staff also excellent and so helpful. Thank you Dr Pownell for everything !

Reconstructive surgery to the nose

Posted on April 21st, 2016

Dr. Pownell is a gifted (by God) plastic surgeon. He is equal to any of the finest in the country. He has excellent bedside manor, technical skill as well as artistic skill. He reconstructed one forth of my wife's nose. 2 weeks later, her own GP did not notice the surgery. He is truly a great artist and fine gentleman.

Posted on April 18th, 2016

I had a cancer removed from my ear and he did the skin graft to repair the hole left. He and his staff were very courteous and so was the anesthesiologist. The anesthesiologist came into my room and listened to my concerns.

Dr. Pownell gets my highest ratings

Posted on March 7th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Pownell and his team could not have been better. Dr. Pownell is a highly skilled, caring surgeon who listened to my concerns, answered all my questions, made a correct diagnosis, and treated me with dignity. The results of the surgery were better than I had anticipated. Dr. Pownell's team is equally as caring and always showed concern during my appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Pownell and his team for your reconstructive and cosmetic surgery needs.

Excellent experience

Posted on October 15th, 2011

I'm a massage therapist specializing in Lymph Drainage Therapy. Dr. Pownell has referred quite a few patients to me over about 15 years to administer treatments post-op to help the healing process by reducing bruising & swelling. I have never seen a serious complication in any of his patients and they all love him & his staff & are very happy with their results. He is number one on my list of cosmetic surgeons, especially for body contouring. that is why I chose him when I wanted a simple cosmetic procedures done. It is always a pleasure to interact with his staff, all of whom have been loyal employees the entire time I have done business with him. I only had botox, but it was painless and I had outstanding, natural results. He also did a beautiful facelift for my best friend. Highly recommend.

Excellent!

Posted on May 17th, 2011

Dr. Pownell is by far the best reconstructive surgeon I have seen. He and his staff are always caring, courteous and polite. Wait times are very short. He seems as if you are his only patient and will work with you for your care. I cannot say enough good things about him and his practice!

Rude???

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

Seriouly! The office staff are the most nices people i have ever met. Im very happy to and satifided to be a patient of Dr. Parnell.

Excellent care over many years...

Posted on November 4th, 2009

I have been a patient for several years and continue to appreciate both the doctor and all his staff members. Excellent care in every way!Highly recommend!

Posted on July 28th, 2009

Dr. Pownell and his staff are great. I would have given more stars to bedside manner if I could. I never waited at all for appointments and was never rushed through an appointment. I always felt that I was number one from the time I made the appointment to the time I left the office. Also, the results of my tummy tuck are phenomenal. He is an artist!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your very nice comments. So pleased to hear of your results!

Posted on January 10th, 2017