Dr. Patrick Price Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Price?

Dr.Price took his time and listened to our concerns and addressed each one in a thoughtful way. My boys really felt comfortable with him which I really liked.

Posted on April 23rd, 2017

Posted on November 26th, 2016

Very friendly doctor and staff!!!

Great Doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Our family has used Dr. Price since 1996, he has now treated all seven of our children. In 2002 he closed his practice and we have been searching for a like- minded pediatrician ever since. Most doctors today lack his bedside manner, too many doctors are glued to their laptops just typing away instead of actually engaging with their patients. I have always appreciated his honesty, knowledge, and compassion when it comes to treating tiny humans. He is calm and his calmness has always been well received by our children. Our fourth child was very ill with RSV when he was 4 months. I took him to the hospital where I was told there was nothing wrong and I was just new mom who was overreacting by the pediatrician on staff. My son got worse and when I called Dr. Price after hours, I was put through to his cell phone where he diagnosed my son right away by listening to his breathing and he was given the proper medication to treat his condition. Dr. Price helped us through a scary time when others turned away....I will always appreciate what he did for my son who is now a happy, active 15 year old. We were so happy to learn that he is on our insurance and we are thrilled to have him as our pediatrician again.

Dangerous to see this doctor

Posted on January 17th, 2014

Being incompetent is bad enough. But he went beyond simply failing to provide basic medical care and actually threatened us when we asked him to explain his reasoning and thought process. Save yourself a lot of pain and don't even schedule an appointment. If you currently see Dr Price, do yourself a favor and find a new pediatrician.

Dr. Price's lack of medical knoweldge and unprofessionalism

Posted on February 26th, 2010

is still clearly in my mind after 25 years. Not only did he fail to diagnose my infant daughter (he didn't simply "misdiagnose" with the wrong condition, he said she had NO CONDITION and it was ALL IN MY HEAD!) he also handled her briskly, and was rude and insulting to me during the entire appointment. My daughter actually had a life threatening condition that the next doctor we went to could identify. But my baby girl suffered for three months and through dozens of seizures because of Dr. Price. Thankfully, our new doctor also knew the medicine to prescribe that would keep my daughter alive. She has to take it all of her life, but she is here!A year or so later when my daughter had to be in the hospital for tests, Dr. Price suddenly walked into her room. He had not been my daughter's doctor since the appointment where he said I was imagining her problems, but there he was, walking in with a cocky smirk on his face! I immediately told the hospital he was not allowed to have anything to do with my daughter, he was not our doctor, and thankfully we never saw him again.

Posted on July 29th, 2016