Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick K Quirke
Dr. Patrick K Quirke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hinsdale, IL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Quirke is affiliated with Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Loyola University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick K Quirke has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Patrick K Quirke has the following 14 expertise
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
Dr. Patrick K Quirke has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
The reason why I don't trust Dr. Quirke is: when I went to his office, two very nice nurses helped me to take pressure test. After a while, I felt very bad, and the nurse called him who was in the opposite office and asked him to take a look at me. But until the last minute, he didn't show up. Of cause, I didn't die, but still, I hate his cold blood. Besides, I don't think the price I paid is worthy of. I never came back to them since then. I don't think a doctor with enough time have any reason to refuse to check his patient.
Dr. Quirke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Patrick K Quirke accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsIllinois Heart & Vascular, 11 Salt Creek Ln Ste 200, Hinsdale, IL
Dr. Patrick K Quirke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hinsdale, IL.