Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick J Recio has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Bowel Resection
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Bleeding
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Pain
Showing 5 of 50
I have been going to Dr. Recio for years now. He is very polite and knowledgeable. Dr. Recio is one of very few doctors that is extremely personable & easy to talk to especially when dealing with colorectal issues. His bedside manners are unrivaled in the medical profession! The staff are friendly & helpful. The office environment is clean & welcoming which does aid in keeping a patient at ease. The wait time is remarkably minimal & if your appointment is canceled due to a surgical/medical emergency, the staff works diligently with rescheduling & ensuring that your needs are taken care of appropriately & quickly. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone. He has been taking care of me since I was diagnosed with Colon Cancer in October 2010. I truly appreciate everything he has done for me!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2010, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2016, 2015, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Recio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Erie
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Patrick J Recio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsColorectal Physicians And Surgeons Of Pa, 145 W 23rd St Ste 201, Erie, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patrick J Recio in this video.
Dr. Patrick J Recio is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Erie, PA.