Dr. Patrick J Recio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick J Recio?

Very Impressed!

I have been going to Dr. Recio for years now. He is very polite and knowledgeable. Dr. Recio is one of very few doctors that is extremely personable & easy to talk to especially when dealing with colorectal issues. His bedside manners are unrivaled in the medical profession! The staff are friendly & helpful. The office environment is clean & welcoming which does aid in keeping a patient at ease. The wait time is remarkably minimal & if your appointment is canceled due to a surgical/medical emergency, the staff works diligently with rescheduling & ensuring that your needs are taken care of appropriately & quickly. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone. He has been taking care of me since I was diagnosed with Colon Cancer in October 2010. I truly appreciate everything he has done for me!!!

Professional

He did my Colonoscopy. He was very nice and made me feel comfortable. I would recommend him.

I have been very pleased with his attentivness and professionalism.

Have never met such a gentle mr. personality. Very professional and down to business. I would reccomend him one hundred percent, no regrets.

Amazing doctor

He and his staff are amazing. Questions are answered aND I never felt rushed. He cares and shows compassion for his patients. his bedside manner is second to none!

SATISFIED PATIENT!

I have been going to Dr. Recio for several years now. He is very polite and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone. He took care of me when I was diagnosed with Colon Cancer in 2010. I truly appreciate everything he has done for me.

Missed polyp

Dr. Recio and his staff were very kind and polite. He had a good bedside manner. However, that good bedside manner doesn't make him a good surgeon. I went to him with symptoms was scoped and told everything was fine just irritation. He recommended dietary changes. However, symptoms remained and he didn't say much. I decided to see another colorectal specialist in Cleveland a month later and Dr. Recio missed a large polyp. This polyp was not the type that grew in one month's time. Thank goodness I went to Cleveland…Good looks and good talking doesn't make a good doctor.

Humiliated and Disguarded Patient

Terrible experience. Poor record keeping and treatment. NO REGARD for my symptoms. Treated me as a colonoscopy screening. Completed a colonoscopy and disregarded my symptoms. After two inappropriate comments regarding my treatment and concerns for treatment and then a misguided statement on national television that people avoid colon/rectal screenings due to VANITY, I voiced concerns and was dropped. I was told by the Office Manager (in front of Patent Relations at St. Vincents) that there was nothing wrong with me. After my experience with Dr. Recio I was not going to follow up with treatment, but due to wife being relentless did so. I found out by a great, considerate, patient orienteded doctor (Dr. Bansidar) that I was MISDIAGNOSED. I had a upper deep wall abscess with a fistula. I was also told that if I had not gone back for treatment I would most likely have had extreme consequences of complete incontinence and even possibly death. NO Thanks to Dr. Recio. My advice...cancel your appointment with him and find somebody else.

Dr. Recio was compassionate and caring, however, missed the mark with a few comments. Office staff was fairly courteous; however, I had numerous issues with my records not being completed, items missing, treatment not being recorded, and problems with forgetting to call in a medication. Additionally, as I advocated for my care, staff were not longer able or willing to talk with me. The office manager was reportedly directed to handle any of my concerns. In speaking with the doctor, he was unaware of several issues which I was told were discussed with the physician. Seeking this type of care and treatment was a necessity; however, was very embarassing for me. My overall expreience was not good. This especially after I called with a concern asked for a copy of my records and had a follow up appointment cancelled on me.

Outstanding!

I have never seen a doctor so polite and compassionate for their patients as with Dr Recio. He is truly a great doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Retired Professor Emeritus @ Edinboro University

My wife was diagnosed with a cancer polop. Dr. Recio did the surgery. He explained the surger in a manner that made my wife very at ease. His post surgery care and follow-up was remarkable. He is a good doctor.