Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Patrick L Riley
Dr. Patrick L Riley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Frankfort, IL. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Riley is affiliated with Marshall Browning Hospital. Dr. Riley has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick L Riley has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Patrick L Riley has the following 8 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Patrick L Riley has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Patrick L Riley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 7
Dr. Riley is a good doctor, but I will not return to his office due to extremely unprofessional behavior by the office staff. They wouldn't help with getting an insurance reimbursement resubmitted when the error was their fault in the first place. On top of that, they were rude when I arrived for my next appointment - like they were completely irritated with me for asking them to do their jobs. Since insurance reimbursements are important when seeking healthcare, I choose to go somewhere else. I tried to address the issues with Dr. Riley directly, but he didn't bother to return my calls either. (And I have good insurance, not an HMO!)
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Riley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Patrick L Riley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSage Psychiatry LLC, 309 W Saint Louis St, West Frankfort, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patrick L Riley, MD - Family Medicine in West Frankfort, IL, in this video.
Dr. Patrick L Riley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Frankfort, IL.