Dr. Patrick Riley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Riley?

Not the best

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Long wait times to see him. If you have the gas, see a doc out of town. There's a long wait to get in to see him and a long wait on the day of your appointment.

Excellent!

Posted on February 27th, 2010

I really like Dr. Riley and his staff. They took the time to help me work through all of my problems. We are lucky to have a great place for our care in an area where most doctors have bbeen leaving .

Doctor is good, but Office staff are HORRIBLE & Unprofessional!

Posted on August 17th, 2009

Dr. Riley is a good doctor, but I will not return to his office due to extremely unprofessional behavior by the office staff. They wouldn't help with getting an insurance reimbursement resubmitted when the error was their fault in the first place. On top of that, they were rude when I arrived for my next appointment - like they were completely irritated with me for asking them to do their jobs. Since insurance reimbursements are important when seeking healthcare, I choose to go somewhere else. I tried to address the issues with Dr. Riley directly, but he didn't bother to return my calls either. (And I have good insurance, not an HMO!)

Posted on March 30th, 2009

Dr. Riley is an excellent doctor. I trust him completely. Due to the fact that his clinic is a Rural Health Clinic, it is difficult to get an appointment quickly.

Posted on July 9th, 2014