Dr. Patrick Rocco Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Rocco?

Posted on June 16th, 2017

Great Dr and staff. Very thorough, did an awesome job with my surgery.

Minus 5

Posted on March 1st, 2017

My healthy mother had her gall bladder removed. A very simple minor procedure. She'll be ready to go home in a few hours. Well, my mother never made it home till months later with walking support, breathing support, she almost died. She could not even bath herself. My mother is totally dependent on others now. He never even did a follow up and she never saw him again. I pray that none of my loved ones ever run into this.

Posted on July 14th, 2016

The Dr has performed 2 surgeries on me, one planned and one emergency. He did an outstanding job with both.

Great Surgical experience

Posted on December 6th, 2015

Dr. Rocco removed a lesion from my back. He was quick, courteous, thorough, and completely competent! He put me at ease right away and best of all, I never had to wait longer than 5 minutes. I then recommended him to my Aunt who had to have a lung biopsy. Again, Dr. Rocco made us feel right at home. He answered all our questions, scheduled the surgery quickly and brought us good results with a smile on his face. Thank you, Doctor Rocco!

lung cancer surgery

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Great experience with surgery and and care

Experienced, efficient and highly professional surgeon

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Dr. Rocco treated me with exceptional timeliness and efficiency. I had to have emergency surgery and due to his surgical expertise I had a most uncomplicated course. I highly recommend him as an experienced general surgeon.

Posted on June 17th, 2014

Worst doctor I ever met. I did not choose him, he was on call when I went to the ER. He walked in, without washing his hands, and said, "So, what's wrong with you." He ismissed me and in his arrogance, sent me home. I had to go back to the ER, but I went to a different hospital.

cares only for money

Posted on March 12th, 2012

he is one of the worse doctors I have ever dealt with waited over an hour for him to show up or my sugery. Came to see me once in four days for about two minutes. had two follow ups in his office if you can call it that. both time he looked at me said ok and walked out. He has an attitude and no bed side manners. I did not pick him he was on call. I will never use him and I will tell my friends to stay away from him

Very intelligent, thorough doctor.

Posted on March 9th, 2011

I was very anxious and scared, but Dr. Rocco made me feel at ease during my whole visit right through my post-op. The office staff was very courteous, helpful and went out of their way to help me on top of being compassionate!! I would recommend Dr. Rocco highly.

Best doc I ever been to

Posted on January 11th, 2011

I had several operations for cysts every time Dr Rocco took care of and I healed up not only by his procedures but by the exceptionalCare and understanding that all doctors should have . Thank you Doc

Posted on December 26th, 2010

My step father recently had surgery;was suppose to be top part of his lung,ended up taking the whole lung out.Was never informed on any complications,risks nothing at all.Now he is on life support fighting for his life!!Also surgery was performed on him while he still had a phenomia.Also his other lung is no good why would this doctor do this?? knowing everything wrong with this man!!And why was my dad not woke up and asked if he agreed to having his lung removed?? So un-proffesional!! Hope this doctor can live with himself

Very informative, smart Physician

Posted on May 20th, 2010

I found Dr. Rocco to be a very compassionate, intelligent surgeon. He explained in detail and was supportive. He always called back when I needed a question answered etc. His staff was very accomodating, courteous,kind and considerate. They were a lot of help when it came to filling out forms and scheduling surgery and app'ts. There was never a long wait at his office. I was very pleased with him and his staff!