Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick A Ruwe
Dr. Patrick A Ruwe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milford, CT, with other offices in Orange, CT and Guilford, CT . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Ruwe is affiliated with Milford Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick A Ruwe has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 56
From one visit to the next your (initial) diagnoses regarding my knee changed. When I questioned the discrepancy your answer was "THAT WAS ONE HUNDRED PATIENCE AGO" then went on to say "MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY TO LOOSE SOME WEIGHT" I wasted time and hard earned money giving Dr Ruwe a chance yet came he up inconclusive leaving me with only "GOOD LUCK" as I exited his office. To all, don't waste your time with this misfit orthopedic
Dr. Ruwe has been caring for my knee situation for almost 3 years. A replacement is in my future, but he has helped me maintain function and comfort until the time is right to proceed. I have Charcot Marie Tooth disorder and Dr. Ruwe understands my special needs. He has a personal, caring, and professional manner and has helped me have a better quality of life.
Dr. Ruwe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Patrick A Ruwe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patrick A Ruwe is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Milford, CT.