Dr. Patrick Ruwe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Ruwe?

Excellent Dr. well worth the wait!

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Ruwe's for several years. He has treated my knee pain as has performed surgery. His consultation, and explanation of any procedure is thorough, never rushed, and places the patient paramount.

Professional, accommodating, easy to communicate with

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

I have 2 sons and Dr Ruwe has done surgery on both of them. He and his staff are professional, courteous, accommodating and available. I would highly recommend his services. My husband and I have also seen him for other issues . Can't say enough good about this practice.

Posted on February 21st, 2017

The Best!

Arrogant

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

From one visit to the next your (initial) diagnoses regarding my knee changed. When I questioned the discrepancy your answer was "THAT WAS ONE HUNDRED PATIENCE AGO" then went on to say "MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY TO LOOSE SOME WEIGHT" I wasted time and hard earned money giving Dr Ruwe a chance yet came he up inconclusive leaving me with only "GOOD LUCK" as I exited his office. To all, don't waste your time with this misfit orthopedic

patient

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Dr. Ruwe has been caring for my knee situation for almost 3 years. A replacement is in my future, but he has helped me maintain function and comfort until the time is right to proceed. I have Charcot Marie Tooth disorder and Dr. Ruwe understands my special needs. He has a personal, caring, and professional manner and has helped me have a better quality of life.

Registered Nurse

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I feel Dr. Ruwe is one of the Best Orthopedic Surgeons in the New Haven area. From the minute he walked in the room, he spent the time needed with me, he was knowledgeable, informative in his explanations of things, he was not rushed, running out the door. He was compassionate and made me feel assured of his diagnosis and recommendation of treatment. I am a Nurse, and I have had the experience to work with many physicians. I rate Dr. Ruwe amongst the Best!

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I had one of the best experiences in a doctors office than I've had in a long time. Dr. Ruwe was not only professional and prompt but kind as well. His staff is exceptional with that extra touch of caring that goes a long way!! I would highly recommend this office.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Would definitely visit Dr. Ruwe again!

Great Doctor!

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Dr. Ruwe is fantastic with his patients. I rarely have to wait when I arrive at my appointment. Katie & Ann are wonderful to work with!

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Dr. Ruwe quickly diagnosed by knee problem. He was knowledgeable, skilled and generous with his time. His office staff is second to none. He set me up with a treatment plan that resolved my issue. The PT office is attached to his office which made follow up very easy. When administering cortisone shots in my knee, he was very capable. I felt very confident in his able hands.

Extremely Dismissive

Posted on August 18th, 2015

He has an excellent reputation and l know a person who speaks highly of him. But he misdiagnosed my knee and comparing his examination to my second opinion doctor l can see why. On my follow up, he was very dismissive of my pain and said see me in a month. Didnt even look at my knee. Second dr ordered a bone scan and found the problem Ruwe missed.

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Excellent surgeon, but not very forthcoming with information. Ask questions.