Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick S Chang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Patrick S Chang has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Patrick S Chang has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 10
Very arrogant doctor And he is above patient He is inconsiderate and do not know the meaning of doctor Being a doctor. One must be caring human bring And want to help patients This doctor think he is God and above the basic Human rights If you are his patients. You 'll find out what I mean Scale of 1 to 10. , I. Give. Him. 1 Lowest. Grade
I arrived to my appointment with Dr. Chang 15 minutes late because I had misunderstood my appointment time. Still, because I was ONLY 15 minutes late, Dr. Change refused to see me, refused to allow any other nurse or doctor in the office to see me, and had his rude inconsiderate staff disrespect me in telling me this, as he was too "busy" to come out and tell me himself. I have waited well over 20 minutes for him before, and I cannot believe I was actually refused to be seen because I was only 15 minutes late. This was the worst treatment I have ever received by a medical office in my life and would never return there.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
27 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Patrick S Chang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Shore Internal Medicine, 560 Northern Blvd Ste 203, Great Neck, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patrick S Chang in this video.
Dr. Patrick S Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.