Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick S Kelly has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 13
I have been a patient of Dr. Kelly's for years now, and for very good reasons. He is knowledgeable and efficient at diagnosing issues, attentive and amiable in personality, and always willing to spend time discussing your concerns and questions. The same is true of his nurse. This sort of patient, genuine bedside manner is very much lacking in many Dr.s these days. I highly recommend him for those seeking a good internal medicine Dr. in W. KY.
I NEVER HAVE ANY TROUBLE GETTING AN APPOINTMENT! IF YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT AS LONG AS YOU CALL THEM AHEAD OF TIME THEY WILL WORK WITH YOU IB ANY WAY THEY CAN! I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR KELLY ONCE A MONTH FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS! HE ALWAYS SEEMS GENUINELY CONCERNED ABOUT MY HEALTH ISSUES AND HE WILL PRESCRIBE YOU SOMETHING THAT HE THINKS THAT WILL HELP YOU AND IF IT DOESN'T THEN HE WILL KEEP TRYING UNTIL HE FINDS A SOLUTION OR HE WILL SEND YOU TO ANOTHER DOCTOR THAT HE THINKS THAT CAN HELP YOU! HE IS KIND,PATIENT,AND SOFT SPOKEN ! I THINK HE IS BEST ALL AROUND DOCTOR THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!
24 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Patrick S Kelly accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrimary Care Medical Center, 1000 S 12th St, Murray, KY
Dr. Patrick S Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murray, KY.