Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick S Mcnulty has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Patrick S Mcnulty has the following 7 expertise
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Patrick S Mcnulty has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Patrick S Mcnulty is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 91
He has a temper beyond belief. He yells and screams at you for no reason and steins out of the room. He will only do Spinal surgery at the lowest rated hospital. You need a private duty nurse of your own at this hospital. They transferred me with a urinary tract inefection, the infection was never treated by any of them the doctor ordered medicine for it after I was discharged home, infected non working portal cath line in of which no one at this place could take care of. They got someone from someplace to remove the line after two days. Nothing was ever given me or done for the infecton. A stitch was left in and after discharge the infection was so bad when I was discharge, I had to go to doctor for help and to get the stitch removed and Antibiotics. Before I could get in bed where they transferred me I was told I had to go to another hospital for a blood transfusion because they didn't do them there. All of this should have been taken care of before I was transferred. Patient care was null and void. I was on bed rest. They sad I couldn't be on bed rest they had no help. Saw them at the beginning and ending of their shift. Your call light was invisible to them. The food was aweful. Never seem anything like it. He need to do his surgery at a better hospital. Never again.
30 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Patrick S Mcnulty accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patrick S Mcnulty in this video.
Dr. Patrick S Mcnulty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.