Dr. Patrick S Sciara Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Patrick S Sciara?

CARELESS

Dr. Sciara is CARELESS as another reviewer has pointed out.I liked him and felt I was in good care at first. UNTIL he suddenly refused to prescribe my anti-anxiety medication without warning, a result of his failure to take proper notes. Long story short, he did not give me enough medication in time it took to see the Dr. he recommended and I suffered SEVERE problems as a result. I called almost every day for 3 weeks begging to speak with him, with no reply. He did prescribe some medication,but for fewer days that I needed to see other Dr's. I emailed him explaining the unnacceptable care and recieved a msge today he had deleted my portal account.

Dr. is very easy to talk to and staff is super nice.

Horrible for follow up. Impossible to get a nurse or the Dr. to call you back.

Best Doctor I Have Seen!

Searched Dr. Sciara just to write a review about how impressed I was by him. I am usually not a fan of doctors but he took extra care and explained my issues and ways to resolve them. So fresh to have a doctor spend time and genuinely care about a patient.

Careless

I was hospitalized for DVT and Dr. Sciara was my primary care physician. He took over managing my INR (after I had already been in the hospital for 7 days) and without reading my chart lowered my dose of coumadin. His actions forced me to continue to be hospitalized for an additional 4 days while they managed my INR. He never listed to me, and when I told him I was having some severe side effects to the coumadin he said "don't worry you're probably just pregnant." I was not pregnant, and he didn't care to look into it any further. Because of his carelessness I ended up being charged for an additional 4 days in the cardiac ward (which isn't cheap). AVOID HIM IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. He does not have your best health in mind.

Please chose a different Dr.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helped me when other doctors couldn't.

Dr.Sciara helped me in diagnose a problem that I had been to many doctors to find out what was wrong with me. He is patient and seems to have the best bed side manner of the doctors I have visited lately .

Warm, caring, unhurried, professional. Took time to answer questions. Called with test results. Thorough exam. Willing to find best specialist for referral.