Dr. Patrick Sewell Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Sewell Jr?

Posted on July 5th, 2016

My husband has SEVERE EMPHYSEMA caused from a rare disease. I "personally" explained this and my husband's severe osteoporosis to Dr Sewell BEFORE he performed a thoracic block on my husband to help alleviate his pain caused by 30 or more compressed fractures in his back as a result of steroid use to help his breathing problems. All this Dr Sewell was "personally" informed about and of course he should've read about in my husband's file and he STILL CHOSE to perform the block WITHOUT flouroscopy!!!!! To my understanding this was GROSS NEGLIGENCE and ended in puncturing my husband's lung!!!! By Grace of God my husband is alive!!! I would DEFINITELY NOT recommend Dr Patrick E Sewell, Jr...

Great

Posted on September 6th, 2013

This man saved my life when other ya doctors told me there was no hope. I cannot say enough good thinks this doctor and his staff. Thanks Doctor Sewe ...

Posted on January 31st, 2017