Dr. Patrick Shannon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Shannon?

very pleased

Posted on April 13th, 2015

I had a rash that was misdiagnosed - Dr. Shannon immediately diagnosed correctly, informed me of how I most likely contracted the infection (gym) and I was markedly improved in 24 hours after starting the correct Rx. Very kind yet professional demeanor.

Ready to give up, but finally given the help I needed!

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

After years of on/off breakouts, large pores and blackheads, Dr. Shannon has been the first dermatologist that I have seen to spend the time in helping me find the right products. In addition, I have tried an office visit of microdermabrasion with a licensed aesthetician. I have been blown away by the results. I wish I had done this years ago. The microdermabrasion in combination with the face wash and suggested prescription products is slowly clearing up my skin. I can't wait to see what the microdermabrasion can do after more appointments. The staff is also knowledgeable and I don't feel concerned about misdiagnosis. I had a sore on my chest that would not go away for months. He diagnosed it on the spot and the cream he gave me finally healed the lesion. I am grateful that I don't have the constant skin irritation. All my concerns were addressed and I am grateful that I have finally been able to find a doctor to listen to my concerns and help me with suggestions that really are working! I was ready to give up entirely.

Posted on October 4th, 2017