Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick L Simning has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Patrick L Simning has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Patrick L Simning has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Patrick L Simning is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Simning is a great doctor. I've seen him a couple times and each time he is very receptive to my needs. He listens to what I have to say and then provides his recommendations. I'm a person who reacts well to humor and he made me feel comfortable by his use of humor. His staff, however, are a different story. Each time I've called to get recommendations (I'm in graduate school at the UO) for care and they tell me they'll call me back but never do. I understand they are busy but so is everyone else. I think the only thing he needs improvement on is his staff. Scheduling with BMC is easy but if you need to speak directly to his staff about anything they probably won't even call you back so you might as well just make an appointment. Sooner or later I won't be a patient of his due to his bruising staff.
Both my husband & I recently had our New Patient appointments with Dr. Simning. We were exceptionally pleased with his thoroughness in taking our health histories. He is easy to talk to and he listens and hears his patient's concerns. He doesn't talk down to his patients. He looks at the whole patient and takes the time to explain his educated reasons for his recommendations.
Dr. Simning is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Patrick L Simning accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBend Memorial Clinic Eastside, 1501 NE Medical Center Dr, Bend, OR
Dr. Patrick L Simning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bend, OR.