Dr. Patrick Snowman Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Snowman?

Frosty snowman

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Ok so I brought my young duaghter into the sc Hilton head er for a stingray bite dr snowman was are doctor was very rude told my 12 yr old to just use ice and to quit crying, my wife and I looked at each other said how can this dr be so blunt rude to a kid? Dr aka snowball is very rude I do not recommend this guy to anyone maybe he would be better off flipping burgers at McDonald's

Gangstalked

Posted on March 8th, 2016

I was being gangstalked and my handler brought me into the emergency room to prove that even the doctor would not help me. I was constantly dizzy and I wasn't sure if my handler would even bring me to the doctor but he allowed me to go. I was told I was fine although I was not

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Very rude and dismissive, terrible bedside manner, would not recommend him to anyone!

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Dr. Snowman was dismissive, rude and condescending. I would not recommend him to any patient.

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Concerned, caring demeanor. Takes appropriate time to explain.

Very helpful and attentive

Posted on October 18th, 2014

I was worried about being sent home without any real treatment which happens with emergency rooms, but This time I was very happy with the way things went. Dr snowman was very helpful and informative. He listened to everything I had to say and was friendly and informative. It was more than I expected from the emergency room and even better treatment than a lot of private doctors may have given me.

Horrible ER DR and Experience

Posted on February 16th, 2013

I have been to the ER at Hilton Head Hospital 3 times over many years. and I have also had the absolute worst experience possible with Dr Snowman. He is very cold, uncaring and just downright mean. I received poor care and was kept waiting forever. After each time I was discharged by him and was subsequently admitted to other hospitals within 2 days of discharge. I will never return to this hospital for treatment ever again. I would give zero stars if I could for everything.

Nightmare

Posted on March 3rd, 2012

I just got home from Hilton Head hospital where Dr. Snowman was my attending physician. He was a cold and uncaring man. His bed side manor was absolutely awful! I felt like I was in a chop shop, and he needed me done as soon as possible. He was not friendly, talked through me, and didn't listen to what I was telling him. My advice....if he's the physician on staff that night, find another hospital!

Posted on April 20th, 2017