Dr. Patrick Spensley Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Spensley?

Very knowledgeable and trusted doctor.

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Very knowledgeable and trusted doctor.

Posted on April 27th, 2016

You will not ever find a better Dr Out there. i have seen Dr Spensley for over 23 years He has always treated my family and I with the most respect .I will follow him where ever he is sent .

Very satisfied

Posted on April 21st, 2016

Even though this office is soon to move out of the area I can not say enough good things about them. I have gone to Villa since I was 12 and I am no spring chicken. Every single staff member has treated me wonderfully. I have to wonder at some of these negative comments as I actually take it as a personal affront. I will miss them all wholeheartedly Christie Schoppe is wonderful and so is Dr. Spensley. I am heartsick they are leaving. :(

Glad he's my Doc

Posted on February 6th, 2015

I feel like I am in good care with Dr S. He is smart, open-minded, knowledgeable, and friendly. I would recommend him. I do feel a concern that he talks a little too much--sometimes about things not pertinent to the subject. I would not mind except that it is hard to get an appt, and the time is very valuable. I hate to 'tell on' a doctor in this way, in a review, but there are few ways for patients to relate these things to Doctors. (I don't think Dr offices should have a 'suggestion box'-- their profession in many ways needs to stay above that sort of thing, or their practice and confidence can go completely haywire, which is bad for patients ultimately.) Anyway, I certainly do like this Dr altogether.

Oregon Medical Board

Posted on January 18th, 2012

I'm tired of the run around, when you have a family member dying, we don't have time for it. We will be getting intouch with Oregon Medical Board. The other doctors we have seen here told us what to do and where to go, they all think Mr.Spensley is over the line on this one.

Happy and healthy......

Posted on November 17th, 2011

As a health care provider myself, I was very impressed with the time Dr. Spensley spent with our family and his thoroughness.

Do not go to this ofice..........

Posted on November 5th, 2011

My family has been seeing all the providers in this office. PA Rich Hamblin is the worst all the way around. PA Schoppe well seen her 1 time for female problems, the follow up she says "we need to do another pap smear" I dont even have female organs. I said. What did she not listen too at my last visit, and what did she really do when she was down there? The front office staff are rude, oh my Amy yells when she talks, uggg. The Ma's are non educated, I really don't know where they went to school, maybe Mickey Mouse University. You will never know who is who they don't even have name tags, very unprofessional. That office is a joke. Being in the medical field myself I have never seen anything like that office ever. Now Dr. Spensley our insurance has changed some of the way we have to do things, mail order our meds, Dr.Spensley will not put refills on any of the meds our family has. I guess his lazy staff doesn't want to deal with them, they don't care we will have to start paying 25.00 to 75.00 per a script on our copays, so yes we care. I would not even try this Dr or his office it is NOT worth the heartache.

Do not go to this doctor if you favor your own life!

Posted on January 7th, 2011

Mr Spensly has the so called "GOD Complex". He will not do what is right for you. Only what is right for him. I have known Mr. Spensly for several years. Every year he seems to get worse. Worse as in only caring for himself. He no longer takes his oath to care for human beings. This has gone by the way side. I cannot stress to not see this person. He is not caring, or of having compassion. Again, you see people in this profession getting the "god complex". If you care to see it face to face run by Villa Medical and say hello.

Director, Compensation & Benefits

Posted on November 15th, 2010

Dr. Spensley has provided care to me and my family over the past year since we moved to the area. I found him and his PA, Christy Schoppe, to be thorough, caring, and astute in both ongoing wellness exams (physicals) as well as acute illness appointments. He and PA Schoppe provide excellent family medicine care.

Posted on November 7th, 2017