Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick K Stanton has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Patrick K Stanton has the following 4 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Patrick Stanton is the best pain management doctor I've ever had. He treats me like a human being. He calls me personally to follow up on any issues I have and does everything he can to treat my chronic pain. He coordinates with other doctors and surgeons to investigate, diagnose and repair any issues that I have. I can't say enough good things about him. He's the best!
My association with Dr Patrick has been everything positive. He is always upbeat & loves to see progress ! Have had several injections & thanks to this pain Management program I feel much improvement. Took a very bad fall last year & my pre- existing conditions excelled to a higher level. Would recommend his team! Am in the beginning stages of healing.
The only person in the office that has manners and respect is the receptionist. Forget trying to talk to someone on the telephone it is basically impossible. The doctor should wait for an answer before going to the next question and have trust in his patients. Personal information is discussed in the waiting room so there is no respect for privacy and/or HIPPA Laws. When you are in pain the last thing you need is to be treated with disrespect. You will feel degraded when you leave this office.
Dr. Stanton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Patrick K Stanton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMetroplex Pain Management PA, 1600 Central Dr Ste 160, Bedford, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patrick K Stanton in this video.
Dr. Patrick K Stanton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.