Dr. Patrick K Stanton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick K Stanton?

Patient

I like Dr Stanton. I am able to talk with him about anything and he is truele concerned about my wekk being.

Best Dr Ever!

Dr. Patrick Stanton is the best pain management doctor I've ever had. He treats me like a human being. He calls me personally to follow up on any issues I have and does everything he can to treat my chronic pain. He coordinates with other doctors and surgeons to investigate, diagnose and repair any issues that I have. I can't say enough good things about him. He's the best!

Exceptional & feel very confident

My association with Dr Patrick has been everything positive. He is always upbeat & loves to see progress ! Have had several injections & thanks to this pain Management program I feel much improvement. Took a very bad fall last year & my pre- existing conditions excelled to a higher level. Would recommend his team! Am in the beginning stages of healing.

Lacking Professionalism

The only person in the office that has manners and respect is the receptionist. Forget trying to talk to someone on the telephone it is basically impossible. The doctor should wait for an answer before going to the next question and have trust in his patients. Personal information is discussed in the waiting room so there is no respect for privacy and/or HIPPA Laws. When you are in pain the last thing you need is to be treated with disrespect. You will feel degraded when you leave this office.

I worked for Dr. Stanton for almost 8 yrs

Dr. Stanton is fair, loyal and caring. I would work for him again in a minute. He really gives a care about his patients and ensuring all points of interest in their care are met.

Finally a good one

Finally found a good doctor who understands and cares. Treatment is adjusted as needed and, rightfully so, monitored closely. I couldn't be happier to have finally found relief at the hands of people who care.

Horrible

Accused me of being a drug seeker on my second visit before even talking with me or calling my previous Doctor. Very rude and accusing. I was shocked and felt attacked.

Dr. Patrick K Stanton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.